Need a sweet fix for when the brownie cravings hit? Don't worry, we got you! This Fudgy Chocolate Brownie recipe is simple and easy to make! With only 5 simple ingredients, you can whip up this sweet treat easily with ingredients you might already have at home! Great for those on gluten-free diets too since these are flourless. Let's get started on making these fudgy goodness!
Total time needed: 30 minutes
Servings: 16 pieces
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
113g unsalted butter, cubed
85g dark chocolate chips, 50% cocoa
85g dark chocolate, 65% cocoa (chopped)
25g dutch-processed cocoa powder
- Preheat the fan oven to 170°C
- Lightly grease an 8"x8" square baking tin with non-stick cooking spray or butter. Cut 2 pieces of parchment to line the tin for easier removal after baking.
- Place the cubed butter, dark chocolate chips and dark chocolate in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes, until the chocolate and butter mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar till combined. Add eggs one at a time, whisking well with each addition, until the batter is smooth. Add the cocoa powder and stir till combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Top with your preferred toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist with some crumbs clinging onto it. Let it cool completely in a pan before slicing.
Now that your brownies are ready, get ready to enjoy them! Pair them with your favourite beverage or eat them on their own for a delicious mid-day snack!
Don't forget to tag us @edithpatisserie on Instagram if you're baking with our recipe! We'd love to see all your wonderful creations. Stay safe all!
Follow along with us: