By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Order Amendments or Cancellations
- Order cancellations and order amendments are not allowed once total order payment has been completed.
- A transaction fee as determined by our payment gateway applies for any full standard order cancellations and amendments. The remaining amount will be returned as store credit.
- Requests sent after operating hours will not be entertained till the next working day
- Partial refunds are not provided. Store credit (worth the remaining value) can be redeemed for a one time-discount code that can be used on your next purchase.
- Store Credit Terms and Conditions: After redemption of store credit value, vouchers have a one month validity from date of issue. Orders must be placed before expiry to successfully utilise the code (chosen date of delivery or collection can be after expiry date). This code is tagged to your account and is non-transferable. Voucher codes cannot be extended and are for one-time use only. Codes cannot be split into multiple vouchers of smaller values for use on separate orders.
Cake Decorations and Serving Sizes
- All weights, recommended servings and sizes are approximations only.
- Slight changes may be made to your cake design (eg placement of toppers) as we see fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- A courtesy call will be made to the person listed as the recipient of the cake for deliveries to confirm the order and delivery information the day before the date of delivery. If you do not want a call to be made, please state as such in the special request box before checkout. However, please note that if the intended recipient is not present during the delivery time slot chosen, re-delivery charges will apply.
- All changes to delivery date, time and location will not be entertained.
- Changes from a collection to a delivery is subject to the availability of our couriers. Regular delivery charges apply and must be paid SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours before original date/time of collection. If this deadline passes without payment, your order will be processed as a collection.
- The recipient of the cake is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the time slot chosen, a 10-minute waiting period will apply. After this period, the driver may leave the items at a safe location in front of the door, such as a door handle or a cabinet, if there is one. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items if they are collected within 30 minutes of the delivery being completed.
- If the driver is unable to leave it at a safe location after this period, the order will return to the kitchen and may only be collected during operating hours. Same-day redelivery will not be arranged and subsequent redeliveries will be subject to a surcharge of $15.
- If the driver arrives at the location and instructions are given to the driver to leave the items outside the premises, such as on a door handle or a cabinet, we will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- Deliveries to Sentosa incur $10 delivery surcharge as these are restricted areas. We currently do not deliver to Jurong Island and Tuas.
- If there is an issue with the cake such as a missing item, wrong size, please call immediately so that we can provide assistance.
- A courtesy call will be made to the person listed as the person collecting the cake to confirm the order the day before the date of collection. If you do not want a call to be made, please state as such in the special request box before checkout.
- All changes to collection date will not be entertained. Changes in collection time are subject to available time slots.
- All collections must be made before closing time of the day/date chosen. Cakes that are not collected by closing time will be kept for collection on the next working day. Cakes not collected within 2 days from original date of collection will be discarded and refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the cake, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the cake, is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to our staff at the time of collection.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Fresh cream cakes should be kept refrigerated (not frozen) till time of consumption. Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Buttercream cakes should not be consumed straight from the fridge as it will be crumby and difficult to cut. Keep in airconditioned area (min 18°C) for up to 5 hours. If refrigerated, allow cake to return to room temperature until cream is soft to the touch, approximately 30-60mins. Fondant decorations, if any, should be removed and stored in aircon only.
- Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Fondant toppers should not be stored in the fridge as they will melt due to humidity. It should always kept in an airconditioned environment.
Allergies & Dietary Restrictions
- We bake in a kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, nut and soy. Our cakes are therefore not recommended for those with allergies.
- We are not a halal-certified bakery and our kitchen handles pork-based gelatine and alcohol for the production of some of our cake flavours.
Loyalty Points and Discount Codes
- All discount codes are for one-time use only, no extensions for expired discount codes will be provided.
- To earn loyalty points, you must create an account and log into your account before payment is made, online or in-store. Requests for points to be applied retroactively will not be entertained. If you have issues logging into your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
- Accounts on https://custom.edithpatisserie.com/ and edithpatisserie.com are separate and points are not transferrable between these two websites.
- Any discount codes must be redeemed before the expiry date. A delivery/collection date after the expiry date may be chosen.
- The final order total (after discount) must be above $100 to qualify for free delivery. Orders utilising discount codes which result in the final order total dropping below $100 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- Discount codes are not transferable for Cash
- Changes cannot be made to orders utilising one-time discount codes.
- Full order cancellations utilising one-time discount codes will incur a 20% (of your total order) cancellation fee. The discount code will be forfeited.
- Points accumulated on your account cannot be redeemed for off-the-shelf purchases in-store.
Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of EDITH PATISSERIE HOLDINGS PTE LTD or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with EDITH HOLDINGS PTE LTD
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
T&Cs for Special Promotions
Please click here