By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Order Amendments or Cancellations
- All standard order amendments must be made at least THREE (3) days before the date of delivery/collection. If an amendment is made within the 3-day period and it is approved by our admin team, a late-change processing fee (10% of the total order amount) will apply.
- All standard order cancellations must be made at least THREE (3) days before the date of delivery/collection (during operating hours).
- Refund or order amendment requests for last-minute cancellations will not be entertained.
- Requests sent after operating hours will not be entertained till the next working day.
- Shifting a standard cake order forward is only valid if your amended date (exact date required) is within THIRTY (30) days from initial date of delivery/collection. If this change is not made within the 3 day lead time required, a late-change processing fee (10% of the total order amount) will apply. If your revised date does not fall within the 30 day period, a 90% refund will be provided as credit notes are not available.
- All full standard order cancellations will incur a transaction fee as determined by our payment gateway.
Cake Decorations and Serving Sizes
- All weights, recommended servings and sizes are approximations only.
- Slight changes may be made to your cake design (eg placement of toppers) as we see fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- A courtesy call will be made to the person listed as the recipient of the cake for deliveries to confirm the order and delivery information the day before the date of delivery. If you do not want a call to be made, please state as such in the special request box before checkout. However, please note that if the intended recipient is not present during the delivery time slot chosen, re-delivery charges will apply.
- All changes to delivery date, time and location must be made at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours before date of delivery. Last minute changes, particularly on the same day, will not be entertained.
- Changing from a delivery to a collection requires at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours’ notice before original date/time of delivery. Refunds of delivery fees paid will be wholly subject to our approval. Last minute changes, particularly on the same day, will not be entertained.
- The recipient of the cake is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the time slot chosen, a 10-minute waiting period will apply. After this period, the driver may leave the items at a safe location in front of the door, such as a door handle or a cabinet, if there is one. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items if they are collected within 30 minutes of the delivery being completed.
- If the driver is unable to leave it at a safe location after this period, the order will return to the kitchen and may only be collected during operating hours. Same-day redelivery will not be arranged and subsequent redeliveries will be subject to a surcharge of $15.
- If the driver arrives at the location and instructions are given to the driver to leave the items outside the premises, such as on a door handle or a cabinet, we will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- If there is an issue with the cake such as a missing item, wrong size, please call immediately so that we can provide assistance.
- A courtesy call will be made to the person listed as the person collecting the cake to confirm the order the day before the date of collection. If you do not want a call to be made, please state as such in the special request box before checkout.
- All changes to collection date and time must be made at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours before date of collection. Last minute changes, particularly on the same day, will not be entertained.
- Changing from a collection to a delivery requires at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours’ notice before original date/time of collection. Regular delivery charges apply and must be paid FORTY-EIGHT (48) hours before original date/time of collection. If this deadline passes without payment, your order will be processed as a collection. Last minute changes, particularly on the same day, will not be entertained.
- All collections must be made before closing time of the day/date chosen. Cakes that are not collected by closing time will be kept for collection on the next working day. Cakes not collected within 3 days from original date of collection will be discarded and refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the cake, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the cake, is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the cake received (including provisions of knives, candles, decorations) are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to our staff at the time of collection.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Fresh cream cakes should be kept refrigerated (not frozen) till time of consumption. Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Buttercream cakes should not be consumed straight from the fridge as it will be crumby and difficult to cut. Keep in airconditioned area (min 18°C) for up to 5 hours. If refrigerated, allow cake to return to room temperature until cream is soft to the touch, approximately 30-60mins. Fondant decorations, if any, should be removed and stored in aircon only.
- Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 2-3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Fondant toppers should not be stored in the fridge as they will melt due to humidity. It should always kept in an airconditioned environment.
Allergies & Dietary Restrictions
- We bake in a kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, nut and soy. Our cakes are therefore not recommended for those with allergies.
- We are not a halal-certified bakery and our kitchen handles pork-based gelatine and alcohol for the production of some of our cake flavours.
Loyalty Points and Discount Codes
- To earn loyalty points, you must create an account and log into your account before payment is made, online or in-store. Requests for points to be applied retroactively will not be entertained. If you have issues logging into your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
- Accounts on https://custom.edithpatisserie.com/ and edithpatisserie.com are separate and points are not transferrable between these two websites.
- Any discount codes must be redeemed before the expiry date. A delivery/collection date after the expiry date may be chosen.
- The final order total (after discount) must be above $100 to qualify for free delivery. Orders utilising discount codes which result in the final order total dropping below $100 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- We will not be able to extend expiring discount codes or provide new codes for expired discounts.
- Points accumulated on your account cannot be redeemed for off-the-shelf purchases in-store.
Copyright and Trademark
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of EDITH PATISSERIE LLP or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with EDITH PATISSERIE LLP
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.